2. Once on the swap page , you can connect your wallet by clicking the "Connect Wallet" button in the top right corner of your screen and selecting your wallet provider from the drop down.
3. Once your wallet is connected, you can select the pair you'd like to swap. (e.g. from CRP to USDC)
4. Once you've selected the pair you'd like to swap, enter the amount you'd like to swap. (e.g. 20 CRP)
5. Once you've entered the amount you'd like to swap, you'll be able to see a preview summary of the transaction. If everything is correct, click "Swap" to initiate your transaction.
6. Once "Swap" has been selected, follow the prompt by your wallet and confirm the transaction.
It may take a few seconds for the transaction to show as completed in your wallet
Congratulations, you've successfully used Cropper's Swap feature.
Cropper's Swap feature allows you to customize your slippage tolerance by clicking on
, slippage tolerance is automatically set to 1% by default.
Slippage tolerance is the difference between expected price and execution price. Learn more about slippage tolerance here.
If there is no active pool for your swap on Cropper, it will be automatically bridged through an available pool via CRP. For example, if you wanted to do a SOL-ETH swap but we did not have SOL-ETH pool, the transaction would simply go through SOL-CRP and CRP-ETH pools respectively
While swapping, you will also be able to view the average value of the token you'll buy. You can access this view while on the Swap page by clicking on the
. From there, you can switch to see the respective value of each pair (e.g. in CRP-USDC or in USDC-CRP)